Sunday 6 July 2008

Coffee Festival

A bunch of friends and I went to the Aroma Coffee Festival today. It was fantastic and it's the first time I've managed to get there. We had far too much coffee, chocolate, fudge, food and walking. We ended up walking around The Rocks, around again, all the way to the Opera House, the Botanic Gardens, then half way across the Harbour Bridge. Having had enough, it was then home-time, so more walking.

I'm still wired, probably because I've cut back on the coffee most of this year. As a result, multiple shots are having a big effect. We also ended up getting chocolate shots. The sugar and caffeine are still working.

I'm missing the point here. It was a fantastic day out with friends and that's all that really counts.

1 comment:

Stace said...

Aidan just bought a coffee maker thingie. I don't see the appeal myself, I'm a tea-drinker.