Saturday 30 June 2007

I am indeed alive!

I really am.

Life took over for a while. Or more correctly, uni took over. Final year of undergrad started off shakily, but I think I managed to salvage it. I wasn't anticipating such a busy semester, but I was offered yet another job (at uni) and I accepted. That took the casual employment tally up to THREE. Working three casual jobs while studying full time was insane. But it was so much fun. Being paid is also a very nice feeling.

During this semester, I also made myself a single person again. Single, as opposed to being attached. It was an interesting two-and-a-bit years. I learnt a lot.

I acquired a Siamese fighting fish. I also lost said fish, several days ago. End of an era, I guess. He was a gift from the ex.

Life is good. What more can I say? I'm happy with where I am, where I'm going and what might be.

2 comments:

Frank Baron said...

Glad to hear it.

Now -- time for an update!! :)

Hilary said...

I don't know when Frank left this comment but it's now August 30th and REALLY time for an update!